Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So Many Books, So Little Time

I have over a dozen books that I received for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, or forced onto me by my sister as I was leaving her house. :)  I wish I had more time to read, but it's not something I can do while Dutch plays because he's a one-man wrecking crew and I have to stop reading to chase him down every few minutes.  That doesn't really let the story flow the way it should.

I'm not really one for New Year's resolutions, but I am going to make the resolution to do two things after Dutch goes to sleep: exercise and read!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I think this past Christmas was the first one in my whole life that no one gave me a book. I'm a little sad. I think it's because I didn't get any gifts from my side of the family, only Mitchell's.

I have the same dilemma of never getting to read. Joseph rips the pages out if I'm reading. I used to read when I nursed him, but now he's almost weaned. Now I almost never read.