Saturday, July 21, 2012

July Book #4

Book: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Age-range: 16 and up

This is a book that has been on my to-read list for years. Literally. From the first time I met Maria (as an instructor at Seton Hill University) I wanted to read her books. She was funny and brilliant and I knew her writing would be much the same. I've previously only read her YA books, this was her first adult novel I've read.

I really liked it. I'm excited to read the rest of the books in the series. There were some adult moments that make it a hard book for me to recommend across the board, but I think most of the people who read this blog would enjoy it.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

Read it. I agree about the adult moments. The rest of the series is pretty good, too, but they are dark. Plus, she has some short story/novellas that go with the series, too.